Day 1 : Chiclayo
-Transfer from the Airport to the elected Hotel.
Mercado de Brujos - Ventarrón - National Museum of Sicán
Duration: (4: 30 hours)
- Visit of Mercado de Brujos, where we will be able to find the different objects, plants and ornaments used in the rituals by the Shamans or brujos.
- Then we go to the pre-ceramic archaeological site of Ventarron, where has been discovered the oldest murals in America, (2 500 - 1600 b.C), this place began to be excavated in 2007 under the direction of Nacho Alva,son of Dr. Walter Alva, the discoverer of the Lord of Sipán.
- Departure to Ferreñafe, to visit the National Museum of Sican where are exhibited the objects of the Lord of Sican found in Batan Grande, old capital of the Lambayeque or Sican culture.
- Overnight in Chiclayo.
Day 2 : Chiclayo
Pyramids of Tucume
- Visit of the Ceremonial Center of Tucume, archaeological complex composed for 26 pyramids. This site was the second Capital of the Lambayeque or Sican culture.
The Sipan Royal Tombs Museum
- Visit to the Royal Tombs Museum of Sipan, the most modern in the Peru. The journey allows to know all the objects found in 1987 in the place of Huaca Rajada, well-known as Sipán. In the museum are in exhibition the ornaments of the Lord of Sipan, the Priest and the Old Lord of Sipan.
Sipan- Huaca Rajada
- In the afternoon we will visit Sipan or Huaca Rajada, place where was made the most important archaeological discovery of Peru. In the place there is a replica of the tomb of the Lord of Sipan and other tombs discovered until now.
In the Site Museum are the ornaments and objets discovered during the last years of excavation in Sipan.
- Transfer to the airport or bus station.